The Coven creates space for women and non-binary individuals to pursue growth through connection, collaboration and content.
We exist to cultivate a dynamic and diverse community of people who inspire each other to live more empowered lives. Our business is designed to provide services that allow our members to reclaim their time and be any version of themselves.
Our Scholarship Program a.k.a. community funded memberships
Part of our ambition is to create a more just and equitable community in the Twin Cities. In service of this ambition, we built community funded memberships into The Coven as part of our business model. For every five memberships purchased, we offer a fully-paid for membership to a woman in our community.
What We've Achieved
- Raised over $315,000 through our crowdfunding efforts
- Established a diverse community of over 200 founding members prior to opening
- Offered nearly 30 memberships to our scholarship applicants prior to opening
- Spoken with hundreds of local women to design a business model that meets their personal needs and desires
- Hosted over six pop-up events, gathering crowds of 70-150 local women and non-binary individuals to inspire one another
- Established partnerships with local, woman-led organizations to offer a range of benefits and discounts to our members
Do The Most Good
We call our business "The Coven" because it has power and energy. We believe when women gather together, they create magic. Those who practice Wicca believe in doing the most good, and so do we. All of our business decisions are made following this mantra, in the spirit of doing the most good for our community.